- 300+ NoSQL peers, experts, and partners
- In-depth workshops from product experts
- Ecosystem of technology, solution, and integration partners
- Social and networking opportunities
- Digital transformation challenges, successes, and vision for the future
- Latest solutions for mission-critical web, mobile, and IoT applications
- Insights and technical tips from enterprise architects & developers
- Couchbase product roadmap and feedback
- Visionary keynotes
- Latest cloud and container developments
- Advanced functionality that simplifies and accelerates digital experience applications
- Combine web, mobile, IoT, query, search and analytics in a single platform
3 CITIES 2,000 ATTENDEES
Couchbase Connect is your chance to meet with and learn from Couchbase experts, to hear from and network with your peers who are using Couchbase to innovate within their digital businesses. You'll get deep technical insights into how to leverage Couchbase to its fullest and hear about the new, exciting features that are being added to the product.
- Gain hands-on experience and best practices for building web, mobile, and IoT applications using Couchbase
- Get expert instruction on the best ways to use Couchbase with the latest query tools and programming APIs
- Learn how to integrate Big Data technologies like Storm, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, and more
- Hear from our customers how they’re using Couchbase to implement mission-critical microservices architecture
- Learn how to increase reliability and performance at lower cost using Multi-Dimensional Scaling, cross datacenter replication, and containerized and cloud deployments
- Hear from industry leaders how they successfully transitioned from relational to NoSQL technology for their web, mobile, and IoT apps
- Get best practices from Couchbase experts on security, performance tuning, high availability, and disaster recovery
- Hear how industry peers are seamlessly and reliably integrating NoSQL, Big Data, and legacy RDBMS for comprehensive data management platforms
- Learn the latest techniques for deploying and managing Couchbase clusters on-prem and in the cloud using containers
- Hear industry peers describe how they’re using NoSQL to power disruptive innovation
- Learn from top innovators how Couchbase enables them to deliver highly interactive mission-critical applications with superior end-user experiences
- Hear about our company direction and product roadmaps direct from Couchbase leaders
WANT TO SPEAK?
SPEAK AT CONNECT
Calling all developers, architects, operations specialists, and technology executives: Couchbase is looking for passionate NoSQL thought leaders to share their stories at Couchbase Connect 2017 events.
This year we’re focused on topics from mobility and IoT to Big Data and deployment war stories. Have something to share? Feel free to submit to any or all of our global Connect 2017 events. See you there!